This class is for those who want to build on their good knowledge of French by exploring the language in some depth and gaining more confidence to use it.
Who will benefit from this class?
This class would suit you if you have a good intermediate / post intermediate knowledge of French. You will not yet be fluent and will make mistakes but you will have a reasonable understanding of written and spoken French. You will have lots of questions about how to improve your day-to-day communication and your grammar. You will enjoy looking in some depth at the language and will be happy to bring your own questions and ideas for activities to the class.
What will you do in this class?
In this class, you will learn from a variety of different activities in French, including:
• discussing topical and day-to-day issues and situations.
• following post intermediate course texts that focus on French culture and society.
• bringing written communications we receive and learn ways to respond clearly to these.
• translating texts, looking at and comparing the English / French versions when these are available.
• bringing questions of grammar and expression that we are unclear about.
• sometimes researching the answers to these questions ourselves and bringing them along to explore together.
• speaking primarily in French, making lots of mistakes from which we learn.
This class is great fun; meanwhile, serious learning takes place.
Who leads this class?
Christine Dumaux, a former teacher and a native speaker, leads the class. She has a passion for language learning and an infectious sense of fun.
Please contact Christine at email@example.com for further details.
Group Leader : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : ACIP Room, Le Bastion, Le Bugue
Time: 10.00 — 12.00